Monday, March 3, 2008

RASCAL FLATTS!

This past weekend I was able to go to the Rascal Flatts concert. I went with Becca because her parents got tickets to surprise her as an early birthday present.


The concert was incredible. Kellie Pickler opened up and sang a few of her songs. I didn't know all of her songs, but needless to say I've already bought a few on iTunes. She was really funny on stage talking to the audience.


Rascal Flatts of course was amazing. They sang a lot of their older songs along with a few from their newest album. It was great because I knew almost all of their songs. I got some pretty good pictures. I was clever enough to figure out how to take a picture with my digital camera through the binocular lens to get an even better shot.


The entire night was great. I already loved Rascal Flatts but now I love them even more, and now I love Kellie Pickler just as much.





No comments: