Saturday, February 23, 2008

FIRST BLOG

Well, I just made my own blogging page which makes this my first blog. I'm not much of a "blogger" but I've always wanted to keep a journal. I don't really care for writing (pen and paper type) but I love words and I love typing so we'll see how this goes.

School's going really good (University of Memphis - GO TIGERS!). I'm really enjoying all of my classes. It's great now that I get to take classes that I'm interested in instead of all the general education classes that no one really cares about. I'm loving my Abnormal Psychology and Introduction to Criminal Justice classes. That's a good thing considering when the two are intertwined you have my career path. So far, all my grades are looking really good. That's also good since this semester is paid for via scholarship.

I'm really excited for the near future. Mom and I have plans to go to Washington to see Tony, Kristen, and Madison while I'm on spring break. It's going to be so great to see them again. It will only have been a couple of months but it seems like forever - especially with Madison growing up so fast. It's also exciting because we're going to celebrate my 21st birthday while we're there. I think some of Tony's Navy buddies are looking for a reason to party.

Well, I think that's all that's going on right now - just school and the impending spring break trip. I doubt that I will be "blogging" every single day, but I will try to remain consistent.

By the way, did you know:

The shell of an ostrich egg is so strong that you can stand on it without it breaking, neat huh?

No comments: